Quava Megasonic Cleaning System
Kaijo’s new Quava Megasonic cleaning system generator is designed for powerful and precise cleaning of semiconductors, Flat Panel Displays, hard disk, and solar components. It meets high level manufacturing cleaning requirements by effectively removing sub-micron particles. Constant output is controllable with the digital display with upper and lower limit detector function. An internal CPU enables communication with a host computer to control output power as well as feedback of operational status. Advanced system technology provides efficient oscillation with uniform cleaning.
If you have any questions about the Quava Megasonic Cleaning System or want a free quote or consultation on using it or other products for your application call 408 675-5575.
- High quality and highly reliable industrial equipment at competitive pricing
- Cost effective and easy to use
- Improved cleaning of manufactured products
- No field calibration for simple replacement
- Selectable Frequencies to fit your requirements
- May be used for direct replacement of older Kaijo generators
- Four selectable oscillation modes
- Powerful 1200 watts maximum at Megasonic Frequencies 430kHz, 750kHz and 950kHz
- Automatic Frequency tracking
- Removable matching box
- Programmable Soft Start and Soft Stop functions
- One generator may be used for 10 frequencies from 26kHz to 950kHz
- Compatible with all Kaijo transducer arrays
Quava Megasonic Cleaning System Generator Rear View
Quava High Frequency Matchbox
Megasonic Cleaning System Bath
Quava Megasonic Cleaning System Generator Specifications
Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
Automatic tracking PLL system
AC200-240V+-10% single phase 50/60Hz
Remote Control Mode- 8 step output, RS485, DeviceNet.
Monitoring function- Analog Output 0-5V(Standard setting) or 4-20mA
External Dimensions in mm
*The Quava generator can be used for a wide frequency range. Simply exchange the matchbox drawer and the unit is ready to connect to the next transducer array.
If you have any questions about any of our Megasonic Cleaning Systems or need more information on how our products can be used for your application call 408 675-5575 or email [email protected].