Phenix Hyper Ultrasonic Cleaning Generator
Kaijo’s new Phenix Hyper system consists of our most effective ultrasonic cleaning generator, the Phenix Hyper and a static polished stainless steel transducer. The high performance Phenix Hyper may be used in standard sweep frequency output mode or the new Hyper mode to achieve an extraordinarily uniform ultrasonic pattern for the most effective cleaning.The Hyper mode removes very fine contamination and particles from a wide range of objects such as machined parts or precision components. In Hyper mode, ultrasonic cleaning energy fills the process tank to achieve complete cleanness on parts with flat surfaces or complex shapes.
If you have questions about using the Phenix Hyper for your application, call us for a free consultation or quote at 408 675-5575.
- Provides solutions to unsolved problems using the most advanced ultrasonic cleaning technology
- Can be used with water or any chemical cleaning solution
- Suitable for cleaning hard disk drive components, metals, ceramics and glass parts
- Heat-resistant temperature at transducer to 80°C
- An easy to use turn-key manufacturing solution
- Powerful ultrasonic cleaning energy of up to 1200 watts at 78kHz.
- The Hyper mode designed for three-dimensional cleaning.
- Auto tuning function for self-adjusting when components or operating conditions have changed.
- A user-friendly operator interface
- Remote oscillation terminals for 8 level power output adjustment.
- Remote interlock terminals.
- Clear VFD, real time display for output, settings and errors.
- Oscillation verification and warning functions.
- Twelve different alarms notifications.
Phenix Hyper Ultrasonic Cleaning Generator Specifications
Phenix Hyper Immersion Transducer Specifications
Custom Sizes Available
If you have any questions about using the Phenix Hyper Ultrasonic Cleaning Generator or need more information on other ultrasonic cleaners and products to use for your cleaning application, contact us at 408 675-5575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.