Ultrasonic Cleaning System: Phenix III Turn Key
Kaijo’s Phenix III Turn Key Ultrasonic Cleaning System consists of our most cost effective ultrasonic generator, the Phenix III and a static polished stainless steel tank. The high reliability Phenix III may be used in sweep or fixed frequency modes. The gloss polished stainless steel tank is 3 mm thick to provide superior ultrasonic conditions. The system provides effective and precise cleaning for a wide variety of industrial applications. If you have questions about how this system can be used for your specific application and want a free consultation or quote, call us at 408 675-5575.
- Provides solutions to cleaning problems using ultrasonic technology
- Suitable for a wide variety of cleaning applications including machined parts, glass, jewelry, ceramics, medical devices, cosmetics and food
- Heat-resistant temperature at transducer to 100°C
- An easy to use turn-key manufacturing solution
- Powerful ultrasonic cleaning system up to 1200 watts at 26 kHz or 38 kHz
- Ten Step output adjustment
- Sweep of Fixed frequency
- Remote operation
- Selectable Power Supply Voltage
The Kaijo Water Resonance System called “WRS and WRS-F”, conditions the cleaning liquid to drastically increase the ultrasonic cleaning effect.
Ultrasonic Cleaning System Generator Specifications
Choose your tank size, frequency and power level from the chart below or contact us for custom sizes and options. Choose 26kHz or 38kHz, 600 or 1200 watts.
Ultrasonic Cleaning System Generator and Tank Sets: Phenix III
If you have any questions about our Phenix III Turn Key Ultrasonic Cleaning System or want a free consultation on how our products can be used for your application call us at 408 675-5575 or email email@example.com.