Immersible Ultrasonic Transducers from Kaijo
Any tank can become an ultrasonic cleaning tank with Kaijo’s drop-in Immersible Ultrasonic Transducer. Made from highly polished 316L stainless-steel, these transducers may be used with any model Kaijo generator. The transducer assembly is hermetically seal welded with a stainless steel back cover. This ensures the water-tight submersible ultrasonic transducer that will reliably operate in any cleaning tank.
The heavy duty design provides highly reliable performance and years of trouble free service even in the most demanding industrial applications. Kaijo’s immersible ultrasonic transducer is not subject to performance degradation that can typically occur with piezoelectric systems. In addition Kaijo’s transducer array will not be damaged from cavitation erosion which is the main cause of failure in many other ultrasonic systems.
The transducer can be mounted horizontally or vertically either as a stand alone or in multiple configurations to accommodate specific cleaning requirements with larger tanks. Consult with a Kaijo Representative to determine the optimum setup for your specific cleaning application, or for a quote, call us at 408 675-5575.
- Easy to install in any tank
- Easy to move
- Multiple configurations to accommodate your requirements
- Can be used with the Water Resonance System to provide an optimum cleaning solution
- Powerful ultrasonic cleaning system up to 1200 watts at 26 kHz, 38 kHz, 78 kHz, 100 kHz, 130 kHz, or 160 kHz
- Transducer may be installed either horizontally or vertically in tank
- Compatible with Quava and Phenix III generators
- Submersed Transducer can operate in temperatures up to 100 deg C
Transducers are also available in other sizes.
500 x 280 x 90
450 x 245 x 80
500 x 280 x 80
Ultrasonic transducers are also available in other sizes. Call to discuss your specific requirements.
If you have any questions about Kaijo’s Immersible Ultrasonic Transducers or need more information on how our products can be used for your application call us at 408 675-5575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.