Quava Multi Ultrasonic Frequency Generator
Kaijo’s new Quava Multi Ultrasonic Frequency Generator and transducer set are designed to provide optimum flexibility and control for various requirements. Users can change between the frequencies either on-the-fly from the front panel or by remote control. The Quava Multi drives three frequencies to one transducer array without degrading efficiency. Advanced system technology allows a user to select between four oscillation modes to provide precise cleaning according to the needs of their application.
The Quava Multi Ultrasonic Frequency Generator comes in two versions to accommodate applications that require multiple frequencies for effectively cleaning a wide range of parts. Each version can generate three different frequencies, with the lower range model producing ultrasonic sound waves at 26/78/130 kHz and the higher range model producing 38/100/160 kHz. The models have an eight-step power output control with a maximum of 600 Watts. Both models work with Kaijo’s transducers that can handle all three frequencies. This allows the cleaning system to switch frequencies as well as adjust power output as required without having to change transducers or the setup of the ultrasonic generator. Different types of parts with different cleaning requirements and cleaning intensities can effectively be cleaned from the same system.
- High quality and highly reliable industrial equipment at competitive pricing
- Cost effective and easy to use
- Improved cleaning of a wide variety of products
- No field calibration for simple replacement
- Changeable Frequencies to fit your requirements
- Four selectable oscillation modes
- Powerful 600 watts maximum at 26kHz/78kHz/130kHz, or 38kHz/100kHz/160kHz
- Automatic Frequency tracking
- No field calibration is required after generator or transducer replacement
- Programmable Soft Start and Soft Stop functions
- One ultrasonic generator and transducer set can switch between 3 frequencies
- All the functions of the Quava ultrasonic generator
Quava Multi Ultrasonic Frequency Generator Specifications
Monitoring function- Analog Output 0-5V(Standard setting) or 4-20mA
Multi Frequency Control Box Specifications
If you have any questions about the Quava Multi ultrasonic frequency generator or need more information on how our products can be used for your application call us for a free consultation or quote at 408 675-5575 or email email@example.com.