Water Resonance System (WRS)
Kaijo’s Water Resonance System (WRS) is a water treatment technology that oscillates powerful uniform ultrasonic waves throughout the cleaning bath to provide an optimum cleaning solution. The WRS and WRS-F systems each consist of three models that function across different temperature, power and liquid capacity ranges (see specification tables below for details).
The Water Resonance System significantly improves the effectiveness of Kaijo’s ultrasonic cleaning systems. When used with Kaijo’s turnkey systems, the WRS conditions the water to improve bubble formation throughout the entire cleaning tank instead of staying concentrated over the transducer. Ultrasonic cleaners using the WRS provide faster and more uniform cleaning. The system also received the Acoustical Society of Japan – Engineering & Development Award for 2007. – For more information read “How Kaijo’s Water Resonance System Improves Performance of Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems“.
Key Features of the Water Resonance System Include:
- Suitable for cleaning of HDD components, metal and glass parts
- 5 times greater sound pressure than our conventional model that improves cleaning efficiency
- Less operation noise
- Uniform ultrasonic waves provide optimum cleaning
- Less erosion and longer product lifetime (3 to 10 times longer than conventional model)
- Heat-Resistant temperature at transducer part is 100°C
Acoustical Society of Japan -Engineering & Development Award for 2007.
W R S Specifications
W R S – F Specifications
Type B: Float type flow meter.
The Auto Chaser Horn Type Ultrasonic Cleaner Powerful 19.5kHz ultrasonic cleaning system
Benefits of the Auto Chaser Horn Type Ultrasonic Cleaner:
- Provides solutions to cleaning problems using ultrasonic technology
- Suitable for a wide variety of cleaning applications including machined parts, post heat treated parts, wires, and ceramics
- Multiple horn types available for your application
- An easy to use turn-key manufacturing solution
- Can be used in ether wet or dry cleaning methods.
- Vibration amplitude is 10 times greater (20-30um p-p) than conventional Immersible Transducers.
- Continuous operation is possible! A special alloy enhances horn durability.
- Vibration amplitude is adjustable for more appropriate cleaning levels.
- The horn can be easily changed. No field matching required.
Various horn types
Horn type combination
source / capacity
Sound Pressure Meter
The Kaijo 19001D Ultrasonic Sound Pressure meter is a cleaning management tool that allows a user to evaluate relative sound pressure in an ultrasonic cleaning tank.The probe is available in quartz or stainless steel.
Key Features of the Sound Pressure Meter include:
- Measured data is transferable to a PC
- Digital display
- May be Battery Operated
- Portable Hand-Held Device
Sound Pressure Meter Specifications
(WxDxH) in mm
Sound Pressure Average
Sound Pressure Maximum
DBX-1000 fully automatic Epoxy Die Bonder. Provides high speed, high accuracy and user-friendly operation
Further stability for greater productivity with Kaijo’s extreme high-tech Wire Bonder